Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Style: Relaxed and Casual

*Sorry for the super obvious watermarks...I'm still learning!*


 With funky pink shades


 Or classic black sunglasses


Target Merona chambray shirt, vintage Ralph Lauren shorts in size 4P (feels like size 0!), thrifted gold chain necklace, Banana Republic gold bracelet (old), thrifted ring, sunglasses c/o Michelle, Target Mossimo Wakana Wedge Sandal

I found the Target Wakana wedges above on clearance for $7.48!  They actually look pretty similar to these J.Crew Lila Leather Platform Wedges ($128) and these Ann Taylor Renee Cork Platform Wedges ($228).

I also tried on the Target Mossimo Pam Wedge, which comes in a black version and a gold version (no gold ones in my size...boo).  These look extraordinarily similar to the Stuart Weitzman Alex Espadrille.  Loved the overall look, but my feet felt loose in the shoe...perhaps due to the ankle straps not being attached to the heel. I generally like my feet to feel securely strapped in any shoe that I wear, especially ones where my heels are 4 inches off of the ground.  For someone with lax joints, I felt that these shoes were just accidents waiting to happen.  If you also like a more securely strapped shoe, JCPenney has a version here with a heel backing.






















   
Stuart Weitzman Alex Espadrille

  Target Mossimo Pam Wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!