Thursday, August 23, 2012

Two Tweed Looks

I know it's been awhile, but I'm back! I bought the green version of the J.Crew No.2 pencil skirt (pink version here), because the color will work beautifully for fall outfits and it was on sale for $29!  It fits just as well as the pink one, but I feel like the color scheme is just more classic.  Prices were better in-store, but it's still available in certain sizes online with an additional 30% off with code LOVEIT.


 BR silk shell, J.Crew tweed pencil skirt, Talbots necklace, Ann Taylor perfect pumps

Talbots clearance find for $14.50!  The necklace has a great weight to it...not heavy at all.  My only issue is that the stones don't lie perfectly flat on my chest, especially the center one.


 Target chambray, J.Crew tweed pencil skirt, BCBG sandals, thrifted pearls


Do you prefer the silk, tweed, and emerald look?  Or the chambray, tweed, and pearls look?

10 comments:

  1. ahhhh love this skirt...I usually never buy tweed because I just think of it as a one-two season buy (fall/winter)...but this color is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I never was into tweed before, but now I'm a convert!

      Delete
  2. That J.Crew skirt fits you so well. I tried it on in store a few months ago and it didn't fit me at all. Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, this is all so pretty! I can't believe you found that necklace for so cheap! What a steal! I really like both looks and it's hard to choose a favorite. I love how you paired the chambray shirt with pearls. It's a very nice classic, feminine touch.

    I tried to follow you via gfc but couldn't find the "join this site" button! How can I follow you?

    Greetings from another petite blogger!

    -Nathy
    http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I love meeting other petite bloggers :)
      Hm, I can see the gfc +1 button on the right hand side of the page amidst all of my other buttons haha. Please let me know if it's not visible for you!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous necklace and awesome skirt :)
    following! :)


    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit! Great picks on your most recent post!

      Delete
  5. that pencil skirt looks so good on you! the colour and fabric are interesting too

    ReplyDelete
  6. After 200 days the seed pod bursts open to reveal a tangled mass of fluffy raw cotton fibers. tweed boucle fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!