Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Recent Purchases (J.Crew, Loft Outlet, and H&M)

This is only a partial compilation of my recent purchases from this past month.  I wanted to get a post out now while J.Crew is still having their extra 30% off sale items promotion.  I will be updating with a few more pictures of the rest of my haul in a few days.

 also wearing H&M sleeveless blouse (previous review), H&M locket, and Target Pearce Pumps

I was able to find this skirt in a size 00 for a whopping total of $24.49!! Now that's what I call a steal.  It's originally $128 and still $99 online.  My store had a million of these skirts in stock.  The fabric has a wonderful weight to it, and I really love the color. The skirt is fully-lined and the fit is really great.  It moves really well.



Top: This camisole top was priced at $19.99 before the additional 30% off, which means I took it home for $14! I love the size of the dots and the fact that the strap is adjustable with a hidden button-loop system.  I'll post pictures of that later.

Bottom: I really like the stretch of this skirt.  The material feels less wrinkle-prone and more spandex-y than the blue pencil skirt from H&M from this post.  I was able to score this skirt with a coupon for $17.95.

H&M Leopard Print Scarf and Loft Outlet Tweed Mini Skirt
Accessory: This scarf is still in stores for $6.95.  I love the color scheme and the fact that the dots have a coral color to them.  It's really lightweight and pretty long.  I was able to use it as a wrap for a wedding.

Bottom:  I scored this baby for $10.49 at the outlet.  It's not my usual pencil shape, but I like the A-line look and that it has pockets.  Fully-lined.

2 comments:

  1. Loove all your skirts...the red skirt & blue polka dot shirt is my favorite combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I wore it the day after July 4th (unintentionally) and my coworkers thought I was super patriotic :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!