Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 2012 Birchbox

I haven't gotten a chance to try out any of these products yet, but I wanted to share what I received anyway.

My freshly opened box

This month's theme: Jet Set


Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band-Aids

Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream (pretty nice sample size)

Contents of the wrapped package

Scalisi Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30

 Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stain

 Birchbox Man Sample: John Varvatos Cologne


Overall I am most excited for the Scalisi moisturizer.  I get all giddy about trying new skincare samples, especially if the packaging is pretty hehe.  I also needed some new band-aids, so the dressy Cynthia Rowley ones will definitely be put to good use.  The Stainiac sample and the Apothederm stretch mark cream are meh.  I'll try them out eventually, but I'm not quite as eager about it.  I'm sure my boyfriend will also be happy to try out a new cologne.

After this box, I ended up canceling my subscription to Birchbox.  I really just wanted to try it out and see what all of the hype was about.  It was definitely a fun experience, and I'm satisfied with most of the samples that I received.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!