Monday, June 18, 2012

June 2012 H&M Fitting Room Reviews

I will be doing another post on my recent purchases, so this one will be quick.  I rushed over to H&M on the last day their 35% off coupon for Facebook fans was valid.  I actually made two trips to two different stores that day, but I only took fitting room pictures from the second store.  Here's what I tried on:

Mint Green Blouse and Pink Tweed Mini Skirt


Blouse: size 4, price $29.95, item #970335
They only had a size 4, which is a little loose on me.  I think it works for this top, as I like it flowy and not too form-fitting.  100% polyester.  I like the gold button details.
Verdict: Purchased with coupon for $19.50


Tweed Mini: size 4, sale price $10
Fully lined. I liked the fabric and color.  Great price.  A little too short to be work appropriate.
Verdict: Passed

Gold Mini Skirt


Size XS, sale price $7 (originally $17.95), item #326465
Stretchy fabric.  100% polyester.  Just a fun, cheap skirt to wear going out.
Verdict: Purchased


Navy Long Sleeve Shirtdress 



Size 4, sale price $20.
The neckline was a little too hooch for work.  This dress fits small in the chest area.  I had to size up to a 4 in order to be able to button it up.
Verdict: Passed


Gold Sequin Mini Skirt


Size XS?, sale price $7 (originally $17.95)
Had a side zip.  Did not like the fit and I liked the color/muted sheen of the other gold mini better.
Verdict: Passed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!