Sunday, September 23, 2012

Target Mossimo Peace Sandal Review

Stopped by my local Target and found this sandal while browsing the clearance rack.  I know it's almost October, but it's still pretty warm on the East Coast.  I also have been wanting a pair of casual brown sandals for some time.  When I saw that they were on sale for $5.98, I grabbed them and headed right for the register.


Definitely fit true to size.  Comfortable, although they have no arch support.  Love the unique heel backing.  My store had a million left in stock.  Also came in black and gold. 



I'm also waiting for this black and white Merona striped sweater to show up in stores, so that I can snatch it up.  Go here for a post of several of Target's fall arrivals (including this sweater).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!