Friday, April 20, 2012

About Me

Hello, everyone!  I've been reading fashion and beauty blogs, daily deal blogs, and couponing blogs for a few years, and I just now decided to create my own!  My interests include affordable fashion and freebies, health and wellness, running, reading, traveling and more.  The purpose of this blog will be to share with you my personal fashion and beauty finds, nutrition and exercise tips and experiences, DIY projects, book reviews, and all other things involved in a petite lifestyle!

More about me: I am a petite Asian girl at 5'3 and weigh 107 lbs (not quite as petite as many other petite bloggers).  I am currently finishing up medical school and about to start my medical residency training in pediatrics.  I live in Philadelphia, PA.



7 comments:

  1. omg yay i can't wait to read your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You really bring something unique to the table with the whole nutrition thing. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I will be doing a nutrition or fitness post soon!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! It's nice to meet you too!

      Delete
  4. Came upon this blog today and enjoyed reading through all your posts! I will be sure to bookmark this page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!