Sunday, April 22, 2012

Loft Reviews

This past weekend was pretty good for sales.  Ann Taylor and Loft had their 40% off Friends and Family Sale and H&M had a coupon for 20% off one item (H&M post to follow).  I just wanted to post some fitting room photos and thoughts.  Any ideas as to what I should keep will be much appreciated!

Loft Reviews
Final Sale Items



Size 0p, $12 after discount
Fit was pretty comfortable.  Length was good.  Came in a berry color as well as beige.  After discounts these pants came out to $12 in store, but it looks like the online price will come out to $7.73 ($12.88 pre-discounts)!
Verdict: Passed.  This looks too casual for work, and I'm not sure how long this colored pants trend will last.

Striped Sweater Dress






Size XS, $9 after discount (not on Loft website)
Fit was a little big on top.  The dress was pretty comfortable, but the sleeves were very baggy unrolled.
Verdict: Passed.  I already own some sweater dress, including a BR striped one that I like more.

Printed Knit Dress


Size XS, $12 after discount (not on Loft website)
The knit material was very stretchy, but I thought the style and cut was a bit too matronly.  I have to admit I only tried it on because the price was $12.
Verdict: Passed

Not Final Sale Items
Striped Knit Dress- Navy

Size S, item #10943496, $38.99 after discount (not on Loft website)
The material was pretty substantial and also pretty stretchy.  I would prefer a slight V-neck or boat neck, but I guess I'll have to settle for this cowl neck. I also do like the ruched details along the right side. The dress material is 70% rayon and 30% Tencel Lyocell, with a polyester lining.
Verdict: Purchased and still deciding.

Striped Knit Dress- White

Size SP, item #10946491, $35.99 after discount (not on Loft website)
The material of this dress is a little lighter than the navy version, but still pretty stretchy.  This dress is the same material as above, with ruched details on the left side.  I do like the neckline of this dress, but am not sure if this is too casual looking for work.
Verdict: Purchased and still deciding.

4 comments:

  1. omg great post, keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the petite blogging community! Thanks for posting the reviews! I really like the cords on you and the white striped dress. The diagonal stripes on the top are so pretty and the hem length looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you input! The striped white is really growing on me.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!