Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day Freebies!

I went over to the mall today with a companion, and we stopped at both the Origins Counter at Macy's and Sephora. Both stores are doing the recycling program. After recycling four beauty product containers, I came away with all this!!
Each free full-size moisturizer (1.7oz) retails for $35-$46.  Pretty nice incentive to get you to help out the environment!  I always try to recycle anyway, so I especially love getting prizes to do so.


My mom and my boyfriend's mother will be getting a nice moisturizer for Mother's Day in their gifts this year :)


I've done the Origins Earth Day promotion for two years now, and I just want to add that they do recycle empty beauty product containers year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!